Friday, November 6, 2009

I know, I suck at updating...

The truth is here, I'm starting to feel like no one is even paying attention to this blog. I need feedback!! I want to know what everyone thinks. If I know what could be changed to make this blog better and worth reading everyday to you I would gladly change things up and add new features and all that jazz. But I need someone to tell me its worth all that time and effort.

In the meantime, heres a 10% off discount for the Design By Humans store! --> XJET43 <-- Good till November 15th. Stay tuned for some updates and don't forget you can SUGGEST designs! Click here for details!

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest to start from changing the font and/or background color. I am here first time and after 30 secs, my eyes hurts like hell.

    Other than that I think you had a great idea with this blog and it's goal.

    Btw. Thanks for comment on my dbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try that out, thanks for the tip.

    I am trying to get things going again. If you like you can suggest designs to be featured.

    ReplyDelete