Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some Articles I Found Useful

I thought maybe I'd take a break from the designs and try to share some very useful information. Continue to vote for yesterdays designs though!

I sometimes find that people trying to promote their designs on the internet, don't know how to use it correctly. So I found a few articles that I think cover some of these issues pretty well. There are some great pointers in all of them.

The first one I found is about Twitter, and how to know who to follow, and, not follow. It also covers a ton of other tips on how to keep your followers interested. This awesome article is by Coty Gonzales. Now go read the article here.

PS. Since we're on the subject, I'd love some new followers! Follow me on Twitter!

The second article I have for you is more about social networking in general. It explains about networking and finding the right people to network with. This article is by Anthony Marsh, who is the owner of PopularThreadz.com and CrackSmokingShirts.com. He runs the online resource TeeBiz.com and the t-shirt community TeeBurb.com So, he knows what hes talking about, haha. Now click here to go read the article.

That's all I have for you today, I will probably post more articles in the future on different topics. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see covered, or if you have a cool article you would like me to feature here. Thanks for reading, have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment