Monday, November 23, 2009

Something Fun To Start The Week Off With

Its beginning of another week and that means MONDAY. No one likes Mondays. So I figured I'd feature some fun designs to keep everyone in a good mood =) Say hello to these cartoon designs from various websites.

Threadless

ARCHery ENEMIES - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Travelling on the Speed of Sound - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Design By Humans

The Other Brother - by SteveOramA



Teextile

Whats going on in my mind! - by heavyhand



stealthy elephant - by NoiseTank




That's all for today, any theme ideas for tomorrow? Its kind of fun following a theme each day. Thoughts?

Well, see you same place tomorrow!
-Jen
AModernMyth007

2 comments:

  1. cool stuff, I just signed up for DBH, hopefully some of my stuff will get notived and printed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, thanks for posting my sub 'What is going on in my mind!' Really appreciated! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete