Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Design By Humans Incubus Contest Picks

Like I said a few posts ago, Design By Humans is holding an Incubus contest right now. Here are some of my favorites so far!



VOTE!


This one is called Way Under, its by Illylink. I picked this one because of the colors and good use of simple graphics to make a big bold design. Perfect for a band.



VOTE!


I picked this one because of the colors as well but also because of how clean it is without looking too computer generated. It's called Celestial Sea by OneAwayJ.



VOTE!


Now this design is just awesome and cool and a bunch of other adjectives. Its original and and very well put together by pepz. This design is called Creature in Cubus, very very fitting if I do say so myself.

What are you waiting for? Go vote for them!

1 comment: