Thursday, June 11, 2009

Demon Wings & Instant Classic on DBH

Missed a post yesterday, life gets hectic. Heres two designs off of DesignByHumans to make up for it =)


VOTE!

This ones called Demon Wings(by shayneb), its one of the Kiss submissions for DBH's special contest thats been going on. I've seen a ton of crappy designs for this contest and a few good ones but this one, atleast to me, was pretty great. Theres only a few more days left for this contest so get on over and vote for this one!


VOTE!

This one(by mclardia) is just awesome. I play guitar so naturally I was attracted to it, but then I saw all of the fine details in the wings and the intricate designs in the background and I was sold, it was gonna be today's post. What can I say, I'm weak. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment